Emmanuel Black & Gold African Embroidery Shirt
If you are looking for traditional African wear for special occasions, this striking black and gold African embroidery shirt is perfect!
If you are looking for traditional African wear for special occasions then this striking black and gold African embroidery shirt is perfect! Wakanda-inspired, this formal shirt is hand made with polished Cotton. Ideal for special events and functions such as weddings, proms, birthday celebrations and more. With a classic design, the beautiful intricate embroidery really finishes the royal look.
- Style: Traditional / Occasion / Formal
- Occasion: Special / formal
- Colour: Black / gold
- Pattern Type: Plain shirt with intricate embroidery pattern on front, rear neckline and cuffs
- Season: All
- Fit: Regular / true to size fit / can be custom made
- Size: We can custom make any size including plus sizes
- Neckline: Notch
- Sleeve Length: Long sleeve
- Sleeve Type: Regular sleeve
- Type: Traditional African shirt
- Details: Embroidery on front, rear neckline and cuffs
- Designer: JT Aphrique
- Design: Traditional African
- Fabric / Material: Polished Cotton
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Hand made in Africa
- Wash at 30℃
- Wash with similar colours
- Hand wash separately for first wash
HOW TO MEASURE:
Please use our size guide & measurement guide if you place a custom made order for best fit.
Please note that measurements in the size guide are general and a custom order can be made by sending the following measurements:-
- Chest (around the chest under the armpit. Should be as free as you want it)
- Shirt length (from the shoulder bone downwards as long as preferred)
- Shoulder or back width (from one shoulder to the other shoulder)
- Sleeves (from the shoulder bone down your arm as long as preferred)
- Across Arm (around your forearm)
- Wrist Width (around your wrist)
- Waist (around your waist just above your belt)
If you like this men’s traditional black and gold African embroidery shirt, then check out this Black & Gold African Embroidered Suit.
For African fashion ideas check out our fun Instagram video by JT Aphrique!