Theo Black & Gold African Embroidery Shirt
This striking, black and gold Wakanda inspired African embroidery shirt is perfect for special occasions such as weddings, proms or other celebrations! With stunning, intricate gold embroidery and a classic design, this formal shirt gives you a royal look.
This striking, black and gold, Wakanda inspired, African embroidery shirt is perfect for special occasions such as weddings, proms or other celebrations! With stunning, intricate gold embroidery and a classic design, this formal shirt gives you a royal look. Purchase as displayed or customise the design! Another bonus is that we can make this shirt in any size including plus size.
This shirt is proudly named after our amazing tailor, Theo.
- Style: Traditional / formal / elegant / royal
- Occasion: Special occasion / event / work / business
- Colour: Black & gold
- Pattern Type: Solid / intricate embroidery on chest and sleeves
- Length: Long
- Season: All
- Type: Shirt / senator shirt
- Details: Gold embroidery / cuffs / buttons on front
- Fit Type: Regular / true to size fit / can be custom made
- Size: We can custom make any size including plus size
- Neckline: Standing collar
- Sleeve Length: Long sleeve
- Sleeve Type: Regular / cuff
- Material / Fabric: Polished Cotton
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Designer: JT Aphrique
- Design: Traditional African
- Order in different colours (include the fabric product number / SKU for your chosen colour with your order)
- Add a bit of African print (include the fabric product number / SKU for your chosen print fabric with your order)
- Made in Africa
- Wash at 30℃
- Wash with similar colours
- Hand wash advised for first wash
HOW TO MEASURE:-
If placing a custom made order, please include your measurements with your order notes for this black and gold Amadi Men’s African Embroidery Shirt. Order in your usual shirt size and refer to our size guide. Use our measurement guide to help you measure accurately.
Please note that measurements in the size guide are general and a custom order can be made by sending the following measurements:-
- Neck (your shirt size)
- Chest (around the chest under the armpit. Should be as free as you want it)
- Shirt length (from the shoulder bone downwards as long as preferred)
- Shoulder or back width (from one shoulder to the other shoulder)
- Sleeves (from the shoulder bone down your arm as long as preferred)
- Across Arm (around your forearm)
- Wrist Width (around your wrist)
- Waist (around your waist just above your belt)
Here is another black and gold African embroidery shirt by JT Aphrique.
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest fashion pieces by JT Aphrique!